Saturday, December 31, 2011

Hello New Year


I welcome 2012, as I write my last post of 2011. I have not written in months because I have been very busy. This year has been the unique year of my life. On the surface, nothing extraordinary happened, but everything just seemed to fall into place at the right time. What was extraordinary is the way I reacted to it all. Simple pleasures such as the sound of my son giggling, I celebrated. I analyzed my mistakes to find the lesson. I realized that jealous, vindictive behavior directed towards me only indicated that those jealous saw in me what I did not see in myself. What are they jealous of? Whatever that is, it is something that I should honor in my life. A friend enlightened me to the idea that some of our natural gifts are not meant for us. These gifts were given to us to make someone else's life better. I remember that when I feel exhausted from giving so much.

I started this last day of 2011 reviewing my vision board. I accomplished four out of the six goals I set for this year. I am updating my dream list and setting goals for 2012 and beyond.

Vitiligo Point of View
When "Vit" was the focus
The last six months of this past year, I observed my focus shift dramatically away from my skin condition and shift solely towards enjoying my life and reaching my goals. I have met so many amazing people that were so interested in me, my opinions, my philosophy, and most impressive I hear so much, how beautiful I am. All I can do is smile. I think they are attracted to that new light in my spirit that is shining through. An added bonus is that I have seen a lot of repigmenting (my natural skin color returning). I find myself tuning out when I hear my peers complaining about their Vitiligo. My advice remains the same...If you want to see improvement in your skin condition (or whatever your issue may be); start improving yourself from the inside first. Be someone that you want to be around. For me, nutrition, exercise, and spiritual growth are just an organic part of my life, not a big extra burden. Everything else will just naturally get better.

Supporters and Haters, jump on board because 2012 is going to be a hell of a ride... Good-bye 2011

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Mosaic,
Girl, am I glad to hear from you! I am overly joyed at you attitude and to hear about your successes. Stay focused and positive. I am so glad that your little bundle of joy gives you great pleasur and calmness.
Hope you health, happiness, prosperity, and peace in the new year , and all the years to come.Best wishes.
Hope to hear from you soon. Anonymous

Mosaic L said...

Thank you so much and wishing you and yours a prosperous New Year as well!

Cure Herbals said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cure Herbals said...
This comment has been removed by the author.