Sunday, September 25, 2011

Everything old is new again


Lately, I have crossed paths with faces I have not seen in 15, 20 years. In a matter of just a few months, I have also met many new people. It has been interesting comparing how my new acquaintances describe me compared to people who have known me for 15 plus years. The new acquaintances think I am shy and very introspective. Old friends say I that I look the same and I am still a lot of fun. Who is right? I think we all have chameleon qualities. Let us keep the new people guessing for a while.


Vitiligo Point of View
I hear all the time about how I have not changed in twenty years. My personality is the same and I will always be tiny, but my vanilla streaked hands indicate that something has changed. I have aged a little bit, but I am most proud that I have not allowed Vitiligo to kill my personality. I love being a woman...confident, personable and sexy.

Live alert and aware of each moment.  Use the negative to guide you.  To stay on your true path is simple, all you have to do is steer in the opposite direction of your negative source.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,
I am really glad to have you back. I have missed your insights! Glad to read that you are still on the right path--one of thankfulness, happiness, and acceptance!
Be blessed.
Anonymous

Mosaic L said...

Yes, I am very much still focused on my path. Thanks for sticking with me.

Blessings to you as well,
Mosaic

Yolanda said...

Wonderful article .....

Mosaic L said...

Thanks Yolanda. I would love to get your input on the subject...