Sunday, June 30, 2019

Today is the last day of National Vitiligo Awareness month and today's message is love thyself. At the onset of my relationship with Vitiligo, I gave myself 5 min a day to mourn the loss of my pigment.  At this stage in my journey, I have to give myself 5 min a day to celebrate me. I live to give, so it is important to refresh my psyche, so I have the energy to give.



Recall the slogan for this year's World Vitiligo Day (WVD) Conference "Healing starts with me". My message is it does not end with me. Get connected and lean on your network until you reach the celebration in your journey. Thank you to all the family, friends, and WVD organizations that support you wherever you are in your Vitiligo journey. WVD2019 hosted 300 participants this year, this is a great way to build your network.

No matter what your journey is, find your organizations, lean on your network and start connecting. Every small step makes a difference.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Informative;interesting; truthful.
Stay real beautiful!!

Mosaic L said...

Thank you so much...Real is all I know...