Saturday, May 7, 2011

"Everyday"




Do you remember your last vacation or big event in your life? Are you able to recall almost every detail and are you able to visualize yourself in those special moments, the smell of the ocean or the taste of the food? I can. My goal is to apply some of that presence to my day-to-day life. I want to be present in my life. I want to stop taking those small precious moments of my life for granted. I cannot say that I have reached the point where "I am living each day like it is my last". That sounds so morbid. I do not want to focus on my last day; I want to focus on my each day. I can say that I am so much more aware and living with more intent. Each day is another step towards loving my “everyday” as if it is a special day.


Vitiligo Point of View
I will purposely wear my shorts today. A little sun is good for the skin (vitamin D) and good for the soul...



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, What a beautiful, relacing scenc! You look very satisified and happy. I look forward to reading your blog because you are always so upbeat, You really lift me up when I am so of down.
You write beautifully, Have you ever thought of written articles for newspapers or magazines or a bbok? I bet you would be good.
Take care.
anonymous

Mosaic L said...

Thank you, I was very relaxed. I am happy that you are uplifted when reading my posts. I write to keep myself uplifted too. As for a book, do you know any good publishers? :-)

Leslie said...

Hi Mosaic,

A friend told me about your blog and I love it. You are so correct. Tomorrow is not promised. I recently lost my sister. I could not imagine how awful I would feel if I waiting for a special occasion to talk to her. We talked whenever we felt like it. I want to focus on my "everyday" too.

Nice pic by the way, you rock!