Tuesday, February 1, 2011

God grant me the ability to ...


The last 12 months have been life changing. The good, the challenging, have all made me better, stronger, and happier.  God has granted me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change.

Vitiligo Point of View
This condition is so very challenging, but support for me is encouragement, not just someone who can relate to a bad experience.  God has granted me the courage to change the things I can. Mosaic Life Online is this intervention to say directing your focus on life to be positive can make coping with vitiligo (or whatever your issue is) a little easier.

Thank you to all those who have offered me genuine support, with vitiligo or not, during the good or the challenging, they have been there.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

...God grant me the serentity to accept this intervention. Thanks for the message Mosaic.

Anonymous said...

Mosaic it is good that you have learned to rise above the "misery lovers". Some people have good intentions, but it is so easy to focus on what's going wrong instead of what is going good.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Mosaic,
How did I miss this post? It is so inspiritional! Good for you Gil. You Rock. Just these good words coming. I need them to help me through my ups and downs.

Mosaic L said...

Wow, I feel blessed to know that someone finds encouragement through my words. This blog is therapeutic for me as well. Thank you for being so loyal to Mosaic Life Online!

Anonymous said...

I am really enjoying reading your blog, sharing the expression of your journey. It is beautiful to see you share and embracing this experience. This is a beautiful piece of work. Please continue to share and reflect.
Peace,
FW



Footprints in the SandSelect a language...
One night I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the Lord. Many scenes from my life flashed across the sky.  In each scene I noticed footprints in the sand. Sometimes there were two sets of footprints, other times there were one set of footprints. This bothered me because I noticed that during the low periods of my life, when I was suffering from anguish, sorrow or defeat, I could see only one set of footprints. So I said to the Lord, "You promised me Lord, that if I followed you,  you would walk with me always. But I have noticed that during the most trying periods of my life there have only been one set of footprints in the sand. Why, when I needed you most, you have not been there for me?"                                 

 The Lord replied,   
"The times
when you have seen only one set of footprints, is when I carried you."              

Mary Stevenson

Peace,
FW