Saturday, January 1, 2011

Effortless New Year...Brand New Beginnings


A friend sent me a text with a photograph of her and her husband ringing in the New Year. (That photo not included here)  As life becomes more complicated, seeing her and her husband celebrating together was a reminder that actually things are very simple. They have their health, their happiness and each other.  It is really just that effortless.

Vitiligo Point of View
Beautiful hands...I never thought I would say that when referring to my hands. He has my long fingers. As I look at my fingers wrapped around that little body, I am filled with satisfaction. Finally, my vitiligo is not what I see when I see me.  I am so pleased with this NEW outlook. I resolve that each day is another opportunity for a NEW beginning. Today was the first day of the NEW year of 2011. Tomorrow I will start again, brand NEW, just as I started today.

Happy New Year from Mosaic Life Online!








 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,
So glad to hear that you are doing great and looking forward to the new year. I hopes all your dreams are fulfillrd. Best wishes and good luck.
Take care and stay upbeat and happy.

Mosaic L said...

Staying positive, to keep me upbeat and happy is always my goal. -Thanks for the support and encouragement.