Sunday, January 24, 2016

Prayer

I have wanted to ask several people in my life not to pray for me. How can I say do not pray for me? I am actually thankful that anyone would want to pray for me. The problem is I do not want your prayer expressing all your worries for me. Words and thoughts are powerful energy and restating every problem is not the energy I want.  I recently heard a sermon that articulated this thought towards your prayers.  The message was do not pray weak prayers of fear, come and ask for abundance (ask for your dreams).  I do not want your fears projected on me. I never want to turn down prayer, instead I can request abundant prayers. I am asking for abundance.  I am aiming for the stars, and so should you…

Vitiligo Point of View:

I do not see my “vit” as some sort of burden or curse anymore. I literally do not have it in my face anymore, the power of abundance prayer.  My multicolored skin is just another body feature that I like to play around with, in the same manner a person with a mole on their face would do.  You can decide to see it as “beauty mark” or a blemish.  My choice is “beauty” of course…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Beautiful,
Welcome back. I have missed you. I agree 100% with you. Pray for abundance, peace, joy, increase, but not negativity. Just politely tell the pity-party what you stated here.
Take care. Blessings always.
Let us hear from you soon